- Poster presentation
- Open Access
Qualitatively different scenarios for co-activation of NMDA, AMPA and GABA receptor currents on dopaminergic neuron
© Zakharov and Kuznetsov 2015
- Published: 18 December 2015
- NMDA Receptor
- Dopaminergic Neuron
- Frequency Increase
- Firing Frequency
- Acid Receptor
This work was supported by the RFBR (project 14-02-00916-a) and by the grant NIH-NIAAA R01AA022821.
- Zakharov DG, Kuznetsov AS: A minimal model for a slow pacemaking neuron. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals. 2012, 45: 640-644.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Deister CA, Teagarden MA, Wilson CJ, Paladini CA: An intrinsic neuronal oscillator underlies dopaminergic neuron bursting. J Neurosci. 2009, 29: 15888-97.PubMedPubMed CentralView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Blythe SN, Wokosin D, Atherton JF, Bevan MD: Cellular Mechanisms Underlying Burst Firing in Substantia Nigra Dopamine Neurons. J Neurosci. 2009, 29: 15531-41.PubMedPubMed CentralView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Lobb CJ, Wilson CJ, Paladini CA: A Dynamic Role for GABA Receptors on the Firing Pattern of Midbrain Dopaminergic Neurons. J Neurophysiology. 2010, 104: 403-413.PubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.