Volume 10 Supplement 1
Reduced compartmental model of the periglomerular cell of the mammalian olfactory bulb
© Arruda et al; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2009
Published: 13 July 2009
We would like to thank Michelle Lilith and the organizers of the Advanced Course in Computational Neuroscience, Arcachon, France, August 6–31 2007, where this work begun. ACR is supported by a research grant from CNPq.
- Pinching AJ, Powell TPS: The neuron types of the glomerular layer of the olfactory bulb. J Cell Sci. 1971, 9: 305-345.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- McQuiston AR, Katz LC: Electrophysiology of interneurons in the glomerular layer of the rat olfactory bulb. J Neurophysiol. 2001, 86: 1899-1907.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Schoppa NE, Urban NN: Dendritic processing within olfactory bulb circuits. TINS. 2003, 26: 501-506.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Cleland TA, Sethupathy P: Non-topographical contrast enhancement in the olfactory bulb. BMC Neuroscience. 2006, 7: 7-10.1186/1471-2202-7-7.PubMed CentralPubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Carnevale NT, Hines ML: The NEURON Book. 2006, Cambridge, UK, Cambridge University PressView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Van Geit W, Achard P, De Schutter E: Neurofitter: a parameter tuning package for a wide range of electrophysiological neuron models. Front Neuroinformatics. 2007, 1: 1.PubMed CentralView ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd.