Volume 11 Supplement 1
A three-compartment conductance-based model of the rat olfactory receptor neuron
© Castro e Silva and Roque; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2010
Published: 20 July 2010
TMCCS was supported by a FAPESP scholarship and ACR is supported by a research grant from CNPq.
- Herz AVM, Gollisch T, Machens K, Jaeger D: Modeling single-neuron dynamics and computations: a balance of detail and abstraction. Science. 2006, 314: 80-85. 10.1126/science.1127240.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Simões-de-Souza FM, Roque AC: Simulation of a vertebrate receptor cell of the olfactory epithelium for use in network models. Neurocomput. 2002, 44-46: 177-182. 10.1016/S0925-2312(02)00387-9.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Simões-de-Souza FM, Roque AC: A biophysical model of the vertebrate olfactory epithelium and bulb exhibiting gap junction dependent odor-evoked spatiotemporal patterns of activity. Biosystems. 2004, 73: 25-43. 10.1016/j.biosystems.2003.08.002.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
- Bower JM, Beeman D: The Book of Genesis. 1998, NewYork: Springer-Verlag, 2ndView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Ma M, Chen WR, Shepherd GM: Electrophysiological characterization of rat and mouse olfactory receptor neurons from an intact epithelial preparation. J Neurosci Methods. 1999, 92: 31-40. 10.1016/S0165-0270(99)00089-8.View ArticlePubMedGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd.