Volume 10 Supplement 1
Spiking neural network models for memorizing sequences with forward and backward recall
© Chik and Borisyuk; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2009
Published: 13 July 2009
This work is supported by UK EPSRC (Grant EP/D036364/1).
- Foster DJ, Wilson MA: Reverse replay of behavioural sequences in hippocampal place cells during the awake state. Nature. 2006, 440: 680-683. 10.1038/nature04587.PubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Diba K, Buzsaki G: Forward and reverse hippocampal place-cell sequences during ripples. Nature Neuroscience. 2007, 10: 1241-1242. 10.1038/nn1961.PubMed CentralPubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Koene RA, Hasselmo ME: Reversed and forward buffering of behavioural spike sequences enables retrospective and prospective retrieval in hippocampal regions CA3 and CA1. Neural Networks. 2008, 21: 276-288. 10.1016/j.neunet.2007.12.029.PubMed CentralPubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Han VZ, Grant K, Bell CC: Reversible associative depression and nonassociative potentiation at a parallel fiber synapse. Neuron. 2000, 27: 611-622. 10.1016/S0896-6273(00)00070-2.PubMedView ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Rumsey CC, Abbott LF: Synaptic equalization by anti-STDP. Neurocomputing. 2004, 58–60: 359-364. 10.1016/j.neucom.2004.01.067.View ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd.